Do you have a GitBook, Knowledge base, Catalog, Textbook, Technical literature, Library.
Do you want to keep all your data on your own server, protect your data, and it all belongs to you.
Today you only need a WordPress theme that can do this. So the data is stored on you or your company’s server, not relying on other providers.
WordBook – A Wiki Theme, this is a good WordPress theme developed by my good friend [Crazy Uncle], a very good developer.
In my use, I also fixed a bug and submitted it to my friends, solving the bug that could not be displayed in multi-site mode.
[Crazy Uncle] His website is published in Chinese. You may not understand Chinese, so I will introduce you to share the WordBook theme today.
1. A Wiki WordPress Theme (For GitBook, Knowledge base, Catalog, Book, Technical literature, Library). FREE!
2. Adaptive. You can have a good reading experience on your computer, tablet, and mobile phone.
3. The interface is clean and the paragraphs are clear; Have Front-end reading style gadget.
4. The automatic anchor text of the H tag in the article (suitable for direct anchor point use outside the station).
5. Social sharing in the upper right corner; it’s easy for people to share your article.
6. Complete content based entirely on WordPress’s own editor; No need for other dependencies.
1. If you are a non-Chinese user, or do not have a QQ account (QQ is a Chinese chat software).
2. If you are a Chinese user.
Please go to the QQ group 153526824 to download.
Start enjoying writing your quality articles now
[Technical Blog | Technology Blog] Telegram exchange channel: https://t.me/me_share (TG discussion group please pay attention to TG channel top message)
This article was posted on the [CXT] Technical Blog | Technical blog, if you need to forward the share, please indicate the source.