When we need to reinstall the VPS/cloud platform/Dedicated Servers operating system, it can usually be reinstalled through the service provider template and ISO mount.
Starting today, you will have a completely new way to install a clean operating system with one click of the network, without CD-ROM, without VNC/IPIM/KVM.
Both Linux and Windows can be installed in one click on the network, opening up a wonderful experience with a simple two-line command.
One-click Network Reinstall System – Magic Modify version, Forked from MoeClub Vicer, technical support and maintenance provided by Technical Blog | 技術博客, more features of the magic version are constantly increasing.
Why do we need to reinstall a pure system?
1. The system template provided by the service provider may have some built-in software, even conflicting with the software we are about to install, resulting in the installation failure.
2. ISO mount is not a service provided by all service providers. Some IPIM/KVM transmission speeds are too slow and installation efficiency is poor.
3. Linux/Windows may encounter some inexplicable errors that cannot be found in use. I believe you must have a deep understanding!
You need to understand
1. The default password for all system installations is [cxthhhhh.com]. To prevent brute force cracking, you must change the default password immediately after installation!
2. Due to different hardware configuration and network environment, the installation takes 15 to 60 minutes, please be patient. Once the installation is complete, you can connect via IP: 22 (Linux SSH) / IP: 3389 (Windows RDP).
3. For stability and security, I recommend that all webmasters/developers/companies use the latest systems, and I only provide technical support for the latest systems.
4. All images are hosted on the Open Disk CDN. You should visit the following article to understand the image. You should verify that MD5 and SHA1 are correct when using it.
5. Some VPS/cloud platforms/Dedicated Servers without DHCP cannot access the network after installation. You need to log in to VNC/IPIM/KVM and manually configure the NIC IP.
6. The source code is secure and hosted on Github:
Reinstalling system environmental requirements
1. Currently installed Linux system booted by GRUB or GRUB2 (RedHat/CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu/Etc.)
2. Install the prerequisite components of the reinstallation system
yum install -y xz openssl gawk file
apt-get install -y xz-utils openssl gawk file
1. Download the SHELL script (run by root)
wget --no-check-certificate -qO ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh 'https://tech.cxthhhhh.com/tech-tools/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh' && chmod a+x ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh
2. Install the system (choose one)
【Install Linux System】
1. One-click network reloading pure CentOS 7 (recommended)
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -CentOS_7
2. One-click network reloading pure CentOS 6
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -CentOS_6
3. One-click network reloading pure Debian 9 (recommended)
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Debian_9
4. One-click network reloading pure Debian 8
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Debian_8
5. One-click network reloading pure Debian 7
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Debian_7
6. One-click network reloading pure Ubuntu 18.04 (recommended)
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Ubuntu_18.04
7. One-click network reloading pure Ubuntu 16.04
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Ubuntu_16.04
8. One-click network reloading pure Ubuntu 14.04
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Ubuntu_14.04
【Install Windows System】
*WARNING: You need to purchase a license from Microsoft or its partner genuine system and activate the system for use. By continuing to install, you are aware of and have purchased a genuine license.
1. One-click network reinstallation of pure Windows Server 2019 (recommended)
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_Server_2019
2. One-click network reloading pure Windows Server 2016
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_Server_2016
3. One-click network reinstallation of pure Windows Server 2012 R2
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_Server_2012R2
4. One-click network reinstallation of pure Windows Server 2008 R2
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_Server_2008R2
5. One-click network reloading pure Windows 7 Vienna
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_7_Vienna
6. One-click network reinstallation of pure Windows Server 2003
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -Windows_Server_2003
【Installing DD System】
* If you don’t understand what this means, please do not operate. %ULR% should be replaced with your own image address.
bash ~/Network-Reinstall-System-Modify.sh -DD "%URL%"
Congratulations, you have completed the system reloading and enjoy the beauty of the moment.
When you execute the above 2 lines of commands, your server will begin to reinstall the clean system on the network. You will not be able to manage your connection until the installation is complete.
Due to different hardware configuration and network environment, the installation takes 15 to 60 minutes, please be patient. Once the installation is complete, you can connect via IP: 22 (Linux SSH) / IP: 3389 (Windows RDP).
[Technical Blog | Technology Blog] Telegram exchange channel: https://t.me/me_share (TG discussion group please pay attention to TG channel top message)
This article was posted on the [CXT] Technical Blog | 技術博客, if you need to forward the share, please indicate the source.